The colonial Navy wants to win a battle with the British fleet by sinking all their ships.
Find their ships and sink them before the British sink you!
- Click anywhere in the left-hand grid. If you see a blue circle , you have hit water. If you see a red circle , you have hit a ship.
- Keep clicking until you find all the red circles for each ship.
- When you see a red circle on the right-grid, that means one of your ships has been hit by the British.
- The first side to sink all the other side's ships wins.
Did You Know . . ?
- When the Revolutionary War started, there was no Continental Navy
- On Sept. 2, 1775, George Washington sent the schooner Hannah on a cruise against British transports in New England
- On October 13, 1775, Congress ordered two ships to be built and established the Naval Committee - the beginnings of the Continental Navy
- The food sailors ate was very different from what we eat today. On Saturdays, a sailor received 1 pound of bread, 1 pound of pork, a half-pint of peas, 4 ounces cheese, and a half-pint of rum